This is the web site Festivals.com, a property of Festivals.com, Inc.
How to Contact Us
Festivals.com is the leading global source of information for community festivals,
fairs and special events. We connect producers, sponsors, suppliers, vendors,
concessionaires, performers and consumers throughout the festival marketplace,
allowing them to exchange information, services, and merchandise via content,
search engines and subscription services.
- Our postal address is:
RSL Interactive, Inc.
2033 Sixth Avenue, Suite 810
Seattle, WA 98121
- We can be reached via e-mail from the contact us page.
- You can reach us by telephone at 206-381-5200,
or by fax at 206-621-9399.
Overall Privacy Statement
Festivals.com takes your privacy concerns seriously. Because we collect certain types
of information about our users, we want to explain the terms and conditions surrounding
the collection and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses the types
of information we gather, how we use it, and how to correct or change it.
Festivals.com Collects Certain Types of Personally Identifiable Information
We collect personal information to provide our users with the best and most useful content,
services and products. Because Festivals.com derives its revenue in part from advertising,
collecting information is essential to keeping our services affordable to users.
Festivals.com collects personally identifiable information when you provide it to us: when you register
with one of our services, when you subscribe to one of our online services, and when you visit Festivals.com pages
and read features. Once you register with or subscribe to one of our services you are no longer anonymous to us.
Festivals.com may also receive information about you from other sources and add it to the information you have provided to us.
Festivals.com Collects Anonymous Information
Your Internet browser has a feature called “cookies” that stores small amounts of data on your computer
about your visit to our site and services. However, cookies tell us nothing about who you are unless you
specifically give us personally identifiable information. You do not need to have cookies turned on to visit most
Festivals.com pages. However, cookies allow us to provide a richer experience to our users, and active participation
in certain areas of our site may require cookies.
We use tracking technologies in a variety of ways, including:
- keeping count of return visits to our site or our advertisers’ or partners’ sites
- accumulating and reporting anonymous, aggregate information on Web site and advertisement use.
- determining which features users like best
- saving your password so you don’t have to re-enter it every time you visit our site.
Some of our advertisers use third-party companies to server their advertisements on our site.
These third-party companies often employ cookie and Web bug technologies to measure advertisement effectiveness.
We do not give any personally identifiable information to them as a part of our relationship. Use of their tracking
technology is subject to their own privacy policies. If you would like more information about the privacy policies
of third-party advertising companies, including information on how to opt out of their tracking methods, please go to:
How Festivals.com Uses the Information
Festivals.com uses the information we gather for four general purposes:
- To enhance the experience of using our site. We use tracking information to determine how well each page performs overall based on aggregate user demographics and traffic patterns to those pages. This helps us continue to build a better service for you.
- To fulfill your requests for certain products or services, and to enable you to participate in contests, polls, and other interactive services.
- To send you information about topics we think will be of interest to you.
- To customize the content and advertising you see on the screen
How Festivals.com Shares the Information
Personally Identifiable Information
Festivals.com will make your personally identifiable information available to other companies or people when:
- we have you consent to share the information
- we have engaged companies to work with or on behalf of Festivals.com to promote a product or service that you have requested, such as opt-in e-mail announcements.
- You use co-branded services. When you use co-branded service within our site (such as hotel reservations, car rental, etc.) you grant us permission to pass your registration information back to the service partner. Their use of your information is subject to their applicable privacy policies.
Festivals.com aggregates personally identifiable information and discloses such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to advertisers and other third-parties for marketing, promotional and other purposes. We do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to identify you personally.
Industry Participant Information
Festivals.com provides communication and information services to allow the festivals industry participants to become aware of each other for the purpose of conducting business Information about businesses that register on Festivals.com’s BackStage and Festivals.com are made available to other BackStage registered participants, to inform other prospective businesses about their services, and to establish contact with those prospective businesses.
We are always seeking to improve out network of Web sites and our business. In accomplishing these objectives, we may busy or sell a company, or one or more of the companies in our corporate family may merge with or be acquired by another company. If we sell a business, we may transfer some or all of your information as a part of the sale in order that the service being provided to you may continue or for other business purposes.
You Have Options for Your Information
If you would rather not provide any of the personally identifiable information requested as a part of our registration process, you do not need to register with us. You can still view content, search for festivals and events and user other content areas of the site without registering.
We also give you the following options:
- Opting not to provide certain personal information when registering for a service or the site.
- Opting to be removed from email or subscription lists.
If You Do Not Want to Receive Information from Us.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending email to
us at the above address and telling us that you do not want to receive e-mail from our company.
If you supply us with your postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such
mailings, please let us know by writing to us at the above address. Please provide us with your exact name and address. Visitors who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line. If you do not wish to receive telephone contact, please let us know by writing to us at the above address.