Legacy Wealth Planning Seminar
Bluff Point, New York, USA
3456 Route 54A
Bluff Point, NY 14478
From the East: Take Exit 42 from the NYS Thruway. Take Route 14 South, through Geneva, N.Y., to the intersection with Route 54 West (about 20 miles from the Thruway). Take Route 54 West 4 miles, to Penn Yan. Turn left on Main, right on Elm, and straight through onto Route 54A. The Esperanza Mansion will be on your right, approximately 7 miles outside of Penn Yan. From the South: Take Route 17/86 to Exit 38 at Bath, N.Y. Follow signs to Route 54 North. Take Route 54 North 7 miles and turn left onto Route 54A. Follow 54A through Hammondsport and North 17 miles into Branchport. Turn right at the blinking light onto Route 54A. The Esperanza Mansion is on your left, about 1.5 miles up the hill from the blinking light.
The seminar is FREE, but reservations are required. Please call us at 585-374-5210 or online at www.mrobinsonlaw.com.
THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE AREN’T THINGS. We couldn’t agree more.
In this revealing seminar, we will show how traditional estate planning has been failing American families. The aftermath of these “bare bones” estate plans has been the loss of assets, financial devastation and resentment within even in the closest of …families. Wealth is not just financial. What will happen when you are gone?
Traditional estate planning’s goals include:
1. Protect material wealth from Probate and taxes
2. Transfer estate to beneficiaries
In addition to those traditional goals, we will take a deeper look at the real-life issues facing families today…
1. Disability for either spouse – long nursing home stays can be financially devastating
2. Your surviving spouse remarries, has creditor problems or has an accident and is sued
3. Your children and or grandchildren go through divorces, re-marriages, have lawsuits or creditor problems
4. Passing on your personal values and heirlooms – who gets mom’s pearl necklace or Grandma’s pie plate?
Legacy Wealth Planning provides protection for all of your concerns and goals. You owe it to your family to learn more by attending this special presentation!Venue
Wednesday, July 17, 2013 10:00 AM - 12:30 PMWebsitehttp://www.mrobinsonlaw.comInfophone