Ashefest 2007 Music & Arts Festival
Asheville, North Carolina, USA
Deerfields is located 20 minutes south of Asheville in the Mills
River Community. The retreat is a 940-acre family owned tract of unspoiled wilderness, surrounded by ponds, apple orchards and rhododendrons cascading throughout the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Paticle, New Monsoon, RAQ, The Code Talkers, Green Lemon, U-Melt, Barefoot Manner, The Recipe, The Afromotive, Yo Mama's big fat booty band, Big Leg Emma, Big Meat, Stillwood, The Heavy Pets, Brother Bean,Crazy Fingers,Laura Reed & Deep Pocket, Bridgeport Folly, Brent Hopper & Brittany Reilly.Venue
* Take I-26 to Exit 40 (Old Exit 9, Asheville Regional Airport Exit).
* Take 280 West towards Brevard (go past the airport).
* Go exactly 4.5 miles from the Airport Road Exit and turn right
on South Mills River Road. It's the next right past the turn for
North Mills River Campground.
* Stay on South Mills River Road for 5 miles to the dead end.
* Turn right on the newly paved (Watagnee Trail)...
you'll see the Deerfields Sign
Come up the Watagnee Trail for .3 mile. Stay straight where the road narrows (bear right of the Deerfields Sign) and you'll drive through the Deerfields entrance. Continue up the driveway for .7 mile to the Cabin\Lake area.Times
Gates open at NoonAdmission & Parking