42nd Annual Fremont Fair
Seattle, Washington, USA
6/21/2013 - 6/23/2013Description
The 42nd Annual Fremont Fair is a community celebration June 21-23, 2013, that draws 100,000 guests to experience the quirky character of Seattle’s eclectic and artistic Fremont neighborhood. Coinciding with Fremont Arts Council’s Solstice Parade, the Fremont Fair includes performances by local bands, arts and crafts shopping, food and drink, artistic expression, a 5K run, and fun for young and old – all coming together to celebrate Fremont’s “delibertas quirkas” culture.
See exciting features at this year’s Fair including:
• Friday Night Pre-Party: Kick off your Fremont Fair weekend at the Friday Night Pre-Party, June 21 from 4-11pm. Celebrate the Solstice until the sun goes down while you quench your thirst on your favorite summer brews and listen to live music on the Redhook Main Stage.
• Shopping: More than 300 pop up shops will line the streets of Fremont featuring handmade crafts, colorful world imports and novel creations.
• Fremont Solstice Parade: Starting at 3pm on Saturday, June 22, the Fremont Art Council presents the 25tj Annual Solstice Parade!
• Seattle Art Car Blowout: See more than 50 funky decorated art cars on display.
• Live Music: With four stages, both Saturday and Sunday will be filled with unique live music varying from jazz to rock, groove to electro-funk!
• Dog Parade: Paralleling its human counter part- the Fremont Art Council’s Solstice Parade-fairgoers are invited to bring their four-legged Venue
Friday, June 21, 4:00 pm - 11:00 pm, on the Redhook Main Stage and Main Stage Beer Garden
Saturday, June 22, 10:00 am - 8:00 pm, late night festivities until 11:00 pm (Solstice Parade at 3:00 pm)
Sunday, June 23, 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Admission & Parking