San Gennaro Feast
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
9/9/2014 - 9/14/2014Description
ANTHONY PALMISANO, PRESIDENT & CEO
SAN GENNARO FEAST
SOCIETY OF SAN GENNARO FEAST
“A Love Affair with Italy
This year’s festival is bigger and better than ever, with more Italian Entertainment, Food and Music. So bring your family and friends for fun and excitement. Dont miss this exciting opportunity to participate in Las Vegas’ only local Italian Feast! The Annual San Gennaro Feast will host a variety of events.
• Large crowds expected everyday in a festive environment for you to market your services and business.
• Italian/International Food Festival Featuring over 80 Restaurants.
• Beer Garden sponsored by Miller Lite & Peroni Beer.
• Over 250 Arts & Crafters, Home Exhibits and Specialty Vendors.
• State Fair Size Carnival with over 60 thrilling rides and fun games for the whole family to enjoy.
• Pony Rides, Clowns, Petting Zoo, Mechanical Bull Rides, Quad Jumpers, Rock Walls, and Face Painting for kids of all ages.
• Non-Stop Live Italian Entertainment featuring singers from Naples, Italy Italian Strolling Accordionist Local kids Singing and Dancing Groups and Live Remotes with Las Vegas Top Radio Stations, TV, Internet Radio.
• An extensive multimedia advertising campaign will include Television, Radio, Outdoor Signs, Citywide Poster/Flyers/Coupons, Broad Newspaper Advertising and Internet.
• Promotional campaign with major corporate sponsors including: Triple 5 Nevada, Las Vegas Review Journal, Italian American Club of Southern Nevada, Miller Lite, Peroni Beer, Pepsi, Butler Amusements, and more.
• Fireworks on Sunday night and all Mom’s ride all of Butler Amusements rides for FREE On opening Night! Dads ride all rides for FREE on Thursday Night, (A FREE 25.00 Value).
• Event hours: Tuesdays & Wednesday 4pm to 11pm • Thursday, 4 pm to 11pm. • Friday, 4pm to midnight Saturday, 11am. to midnight and Sunday 11am to 11pm.
• Contact President & CEO Anthony Palmisano at 702-286-4944, fax 702-227-1702, Email: Rfesitvals@aol.com or visit our website http://www.sangennarofeast.com for more information.
FOOD FESTIVAL WITH OVER 80 ITALIAN AND INTERNATIONAL FOOD VENDOR.
80 AMUSEMENT RIDES AND GAMES SPONSORED BY BUTLER AMUSEMENT.
OVER 250 SPECIALY, HOME EXHIBITS, ARTS AND CRAFTERS.
Located at The Rio All Suites Hotel & Casino
ITALIAN SINGERS FROM ITALY AND THE STATES, HOSTED BY TONY SACCA AND STARS FROM THE LAS VEGAS STRIP.
NON STOP LIVE ENTERTAINMENT ON OUR MAIN STAGE Non-Stop Live Italian Entertainment featuring singers from Naples, Italy Italian Strolling Accordionist Local kids Singing and Dancing Groups and Live Remotes with Las Vegas Top Radio Stations, TV, Internet Radio.
State Fair Size Carnival with over 60 thrilling rides and fun games for the whole family to enjoy.
Pony Rides, Clowns, Petting Zoo, Mechanical Bull Rides, Quad Jumpers, Rock Walls, and Face PaPerformers
Tony Sacca, Lena Prima, Dick Cantino, Tony DeBruno, Enzo Salvaggi, Ciro Giorgio AND STARS FROM THE LAS VEGAS STRIP.Venue
Las Vegas Strip
Las Vegas, NV
Tues, 4:00 pm - 11:00 pm; Wed, 4:00 pm - 11:00 pm; Thurs, 4:00 pm - 11:00 pm; Fri, 4:00 pm - 12:00 am; Sat, 11:00 am - 12:00 am; Sun, 11:00 am - 11:00 pm
Admission & Parking
KIDS FREE 54 INCHES AND UNDER, ADULTS $9.00 AND SENIORS $8.00
2000 PARKING SPACESWebsitehttp://sangennarofeast.comInfophone