Louisville, Kentucky, USA
A spectacular day of Bluegrass music, food and youth activities in the scenic environment of America’s largest municipal forest. This annual premier bluegrass festival draws over 4,500 people and showcases the best of bluegrass. Past headline artists include Dr. Ralph Stanley, Cherryholmes and Dailey and Vincent. Performers
Jefferson Memorial ForestDirections
1. From I-65 take I-265 West (Gene Snyder Freeway).
2. Take the New Cut Road exit and turn left (south).
3. Travel approximately 1.2 miles. At the yellow flashing light, turn right onto Mitchelll Hill Road.
4. Take the first left onto Holsclaw Hill Road.
5. At the top of the hill, take a very sharp right, follow the signs to Horine Reservation.Times
TBAAdmission & Parking
Free admission/ $10 parkingWebsitehttp://memorialforest.orgInfophone