Dr Rui Verde
Dr Verde holds a doctorate in law from the University of Newcastle (UK). He is a professor and consultant, human rights adviser and member of the closed working group of Oxford University and the London School of Economics. Dr. Rui Verde is the general director of educational companies and the leader of universities in Europe and Africa. He coordinated the Best MBA of Southern Brazil for several years.Created two universities from the scratch. Now he is implementing a new model of a social school in Portugal, based on the idea of uniting knowledge and modular organization. Is an author of books and scientific publications on education.
June 13 - 14, 2018
Author's programme 'University branding and merchandising'
Key points of the session:
- The importance of branding in High Education
- The methods to promote a brand
- The merchandising techniques
- The institutional flair
- Social networks
- Emotional elements
- Case studies: University of Oxford, University of Harvard, Universities in Brazil and other tailored situations
- Busy schedule? Benefit from distant participation - live streams from expert sessions. All participants receive a Certificate of Attendance from the Academic Union Oxford.