Festival Details - "34th Annual Burger Fest"...
Start: Saturday, August 12, 2023 8:00AM
End: Saturday, August 12, 2023 5:00PM
A family-friendly event that is sure to satisfy your taste buds, Burger Fest! Celebrating its 34th year in Seymour, Wisconsin, this burger-themed festival is a great choice to make everyone of all ages happy. Witness “The World’s Largest Hamburger Parade” theme of Farm Fresh Burgers, claim the title of Hamburger Eating or Ketchup Slide Champion, gaze at the pristine classics of the car show and chow down on the 200-pound giant hamburger. And if all that isn’t enough, there’s the 22nd annual Hot Air Balloon Rally happening the same weekend!
It's small-town feels meeting big time fun. Ticket prices are $3 in advance or $5 at the gate.
For more information, call the Hamburger Hotline at (920) 833-6688 or visit www.homeofthehamburger.org.
34th Annual Burger Fest Event Schedule: Saturday, August 12
• 8 a.m.: Get your “buns” to Lake Park for the 5K Bun Run. Kids race will meet at 10:45 a.m.
• 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.: Car lovers can cruise on over to the Burger Fest Car Show sponsored by Reich Tool & Design and Trinity Biomedical
• 11 a.m.: Save your spot for the World’s Largest Hamburger Parade
• 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.: Take a bite out of these tasty snacks available for purchase: burgers, french fries, hot dogs, cheese curds and a variety of beverages
• 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.: Feeling lucky? Enter the 50/50 Raffle with proceeds going to the Home of the Hamburger Scholarship Program
• 12 p.m.: Registration opens for the Burger Eating Contest and Ketchup Slide Competition sponsored by Seymour Dairy Queen Grill & Chill
• 12 – 1:30 p.m.: Live music with performances from area high school bands
o 12 – 12:30 p.m.: Pulaski High School Marching Band (Seymour Veterans Memorial & Park)
o 12:30 – 1 p.m.: Seymour High School Band (Center Stage by Gazebo)
o 1 – 1:30 p.m.: Freedom High School Band (Center Stage by Gazebo)
• 12 - 4:30 p.m.: Have a blast with children’s activities including an inflatable bounce house and big wheel rides
• 2 p.m.: Get your fill at the Hamburger Eating Contest, sponsored by Seymour Dairy Queen Grill & Chill
• 2 – 5 p.m.: Live music by Whiskey Ditch
• 3 p.m.: Behold the giant 200-pound hamburger, grilled and served to Burger Fest guests on a first come, first served basis
• 3 – 5 p.m.: Strolling Magic
• 4:30 p.m.: Have fun watching, or maybe even making a splash at the Ketchup Slide Competition, sponsored by Seymour Dairy Queen Grill & Chill
All times are approximate and subject to change without notice due to weather and/or cancellations.
Have a Question About this Festival? Send Us an Email »
Events Provided by: EVVNT