Girls and young women from first grade through college and beyond!
(Even those who have never competed in organized track before)
- FREE T-SHIRTS & BACKPACKS TO ALL REGISTRANTS
- FREE COLGATE-PALMOLIVE COMPANY PRODUCTS
- GREAT MUSIC AND FREE PRIZES FROM “POWER 105.1”
- Sprints and distance runs, hurdles, high jump and shot put
- Preliminary meets held at Pratt Institute winter weekends
- Ribbons and medals awarded weekly
- Finalists compete at The New Balance Track and Field Center at The Armory Track, NYC
for trophies and educational grants-in-aid
ABOUT THE GAMES:
The Colgate Women's Games is the nation's largest amateur track series open to all girls from elementary school through college and beyond. Competitors participate in preliminary meets and a semi-finals to determine finalists who will compete for trophies and educational grants-in-aid from Colgate-Palmolive Company.
Our goal is to provide an athletic competition that helps the participating young girls and women develop a strong sense of personal achievement, self-esteem, instill the importance of education and provide a training ground for those who might not otherwise participate in an organized sport. The Games boast 26 Olympians as alumni, thousands of national champions, and countless changed lives!