The Baltimore Taco Festival is back! Prepare yourselves for the tastiest tacos in town at Power Plant LIVE (Located just one block from the famous Inner Harbor) on Saturday, October 6th and Sunday, October 7th 2018! Two days filled with a variety of tacos, delicious indulgences, and taco themed activities! Access to 10 amazing venues and tons of space!!! Come hungry!
Please be prepared to enjoy...
- 25+ Taco and Food Vendors
- Make-Your-Own Margarita Bar
- Tequila Expo
- Chili Pepper Eating Contest
- Live Entertainment
- Giant Nacho Bar
- Best Dressed Contest (GET CREATIVE!)
- Amazing HOTEL deal (see below)
- and much more!
WHAT TO EXPECT
At the Baltimore Taco Festival, you’ll find over 25 of the area's best restaurants, food trucks, and food purveyors dishing out a variety of $3 tacos (sold separately). There will be bars and beverage stations serving margaritas, tequila flights, ice cold beer, water, soda and more. All items will work on a voucher system - there will be various voucher stations throughout the festival and all vouchers will be used as cash. Additional vendors will be on hand to sell other food (cotton candy, cakes, desserts etc) as well. Multiple ATMs will be on site and strongly encourage cash sales at voucher stations.
- Different types of tequila will be available for pre-arranged flight's or individual purchases at the tequila expo!
- Children 10 and under are FREE and do not need a ticket. Think bounce house, rock wall, etc.
VENDORS and SPONSOR INQUIRY
- Have a restaurant, food truck or sponsor inquiry? Drop us a line at info@TacoFestBaltimore.com or by phone at (888) 827-8340
REFUND and EXCHANGE POLICY
- All tickets purchased for The Baltimore Taco Festival by phone or online are final. We Do Not issue refunds or exchanges and this is a Rain or Shine Indoor/Outdoor event.
General Admission: USD 9.95
Premium Admission: USD 34.95
VIP Admission: USD 54.95
Time: 1:00 pm - 7:00 pm