Start: Saturday, October 21, 2023 9:00AM
End: Saturday, October 21, 2023 12:00PM
Box4Bucks is a Team Fox fundraiser. The money raised goes directly to The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research. It is a fun and challenging event that brings the Parkinson's community together for a morning of activities, competition, excitement, friendship/community and a good cause. This year's event will include:
- Registration for the event as an individual or as a team of four (4)
- Teams of four (4) will compete in 10 fitness challenges in a circuit type format utilizing indoor and outdoor space.
- If you have a coach, instructor, trainer, they are welcome to come and help.
- The list of 10 exercises will be provided upon registration so you can practice and work with your coaches on getting competitive-ready.
- Prizes awarded to the top three (3) teams in each category.
- The ever more popular DocBox.
DocBox is one of the most popular activities each year. It is a 30-minute challenge auction where neurologists and other healthcare professionals treating Parkinson's disease will be in the boxing ring ready to perform challenging fitness exercises. The audience can bid any amount (minimum of $20) on any "Doc" to do any reasonable count of an exercise. This is very fun for the doctors and, especially, Box4Bucks attendees. Which doctor will raise the most money and become this year's TopDoc? Join us to find out who wins.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
9-10AM: All Levels Competition
10-11AM: Modified Competition
11:30AM-12:00Pm: Coaches Challenge
12:00PM: Awards Ceremony
General Admission: USD 35.00