Festival Details - "Celebrate Highwood Unfortunately Cancels Line-Up of 2020 Summer Series of Family-Friendly Festivals and Events"...
Due to COVID-19 continuing to unfold, Celebrate Highwood is forced to cancel all events through the rest of the year
In respect for current Shelter in Place (SIP) restrictions, Celebrate Highwood must cancel their upcoming Summer season of family-friendly festivals and events which include: the weekly Wednesday Evening Market, Music & Social, Inferno Fest, Highwood Days and Garlic Fest.
“These family friendly festivals and events were created to bring communities together IN PERSON to celebrate what’s great about the North Shore,” says Michael Goldstein, co-president of Celebrate Highwood. “We’re deeply missing our community connections right now, so we are working hard behind the scenes to modify event timing so that when the SIP order is removed, we can all come together again in Highwood to do what we do best- have fun with neighbors and friends!”
Pop up events may potentially be planned accordingly.
All of the following events are canceled:
• 8th Annual North Shore Pride Fest
• 12th Season of the Wednesday Evening Market, Music & Social
Everts Park (130 Highwood Ave.)
• Inferno Fest, Everts Park
• 52nd Annual Highwood Days
Highwood Metra Station Parking Lot
• 4th Annual North Shore Family Friendly 5K Fun Run, Walk & Stroll
• 10th Annual Garlic Fest, Everts Park
• 4th Annual Nashwood, Downtown Highwood
• The 11th Annual Great Highwood Pumpkin Festival, Downtown Highwood
• Superhero 5K Pumpkin Run/Walk
• 3rd Annual Elf Invasion Pub Crawl
Celebrate Highwood will continue to update all community members via www.celebratehighwood.org as well as via their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/celebratehighwood/.
Have a Question About this Festival? Send Us an Email »
Is this your festival? Claim It Now »