Cocktail Masterclass at 1086 Wine Bar - Botley
Festival Details - "Cocktail Masterclass at 1086 Wine Bar - Botley"...
Start: Thursday, April 25, 2024 7:30PM
End: Thursday, April 25, 2024 10:00PM
If you’ve not joined us for a masterclass before, you’re in for a treat!
Upon arrival you’ll be greeted with a drink before we take a seat and embark on a cocktail creating journey. Using a plethora of different bar equipment, you’ll learn how to expertly build, shake, strain AND drink three amazing cocktails.
What to expect?
- As you arrive you will be greeted with a drink
- We’ll discuss all the required cocktail equipment, what they’re called and their application
- Moving on to make three amazing cocktails, discussing the flavour balance and ingredients
- After the second drink we stop for a break and cheese and charcuterie provided by 1086
- We’ll then make the last drink of the evening and you will be able to take the instruction home to make them all again!
No two masterclasses are the same, with the drinks covered changing from one date to the next. PLUS no boring classics here, every drink we cover is either an original cocktail created in-house by our owner and host, Ben or is a riff on an existing cocktail. This means EVERYTHING we cover is fun, tasty and innovative!
We recommend that you arrive around 7pm ready to start shaking for 7.30pm.
Nibbles will be provided by 1086 in the form of a Cheese and Charcuterie platter for each person. Because of this we ask you to inform us of any allergies or dietary requirements for any of the ticket holders at the time of purchase.
Have a Question About this Festival? Send Us an Email »
Events Provided by: EVVNT