Goa, a hot spot all year round for tourists, is India’s party hub. Visited by domestic and international tourists equally, it is known for its golden beaches, shacks, affordable alcohol, and vibrant festivals. Not just parties, Goa is understood for its traditional Portuguese culture and architecture, it is delicious seafood, flea markets, churches, and statues. A road trip from Hyderabad to Goa is going to be an extended one, taking around 13 to 14 hours. But it will be marked with excellent sights and experiences. Driving through the Western Ghats is going to be one of the highlights of the trip.
Route Map: Hyderabad ? Zaheerabad ? Humnabad ? Kalaburagi ? Jevargi ? Vijaypura ? Bagalkot ? Belgaum ? Chorla ? Panjim (GOA)
This route is a scenic one, passing through Zaheerabad and Belgaum across NH 65 and NH 50. It will take you around 14 hours across 680-720 kilometers. We, Will, be Staying overnight in Gulbarga/Vijapura/Bagalot and resume the ride on Day 02.
POPULAR STOPOVERS ENROUTE
• Accommodation on twin occupancy ( 2 Participants Sharing 1 Room )
• Meal – Breakfast, Tea & Dinner
• Route Planning
• Backup team with a crew vehicle equipped with GPS, Emergency Food Supplies & First Aid Kit
• Road Book, Map, Wireless Radio Set for every vehicle
• Local guidance from experts
• Limited stock of chocolates, snacks, water, and soft beverages for every vehicle
• Vehicle & Fuel
• Accidental & COVID19 Insurance
• Vehicle Servicing, repairs, toll taxes, traffic fines
• Any Cost arising out of unforeseen circumstances like ill health, vehicle break down or repairs, damage accruing from bad weather etc.,
• Additional accommodation charges due to unforeseen delays in the journey
• Any charges for carrying video or still camera
• Any hotel, subsistence or other cost incurred prior to the official start date of the expedition and after the end date of the expedition
• GST 5%
• Lunch/Other Meals/Alcoholic beverages.
• Visa, International/Domestic flights/trains/buses.
• Any expense of personal nature.
• Any other activities during the trip.
• Cost escalation due to change in itinerary because of any natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, bad weather, social or political unrest, sudden shutdown of any govt authority/office.
• Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
Cancellation charges per person
15 days or more before departure: 25% of the total cost
7 – 10 days before departure: 50% of the total cost
Less than 07 days before departure: 100% of the total cost
IF WE CHANGE OR CANCEL YOUR ADVENTURE HOLIDAY
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes due to Force Majeure Events and we reserve the right to do so at any time before or during the trip. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them as soon as possible before or during the trip based on the Force Majeure Events.
We also reserve the right under Force Majeure Events to cancel your travel arrangements / offer alternative dates / revise the itinerary before or during the trip. Any additional cost incurred due to the abovementioned reasons will have to be borne by the traveler himself. There shall be no refund to the traveler under Force Majeure Events.
Force Majeure Event shall mean and include any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of Veehaari, including without limitation, any act of nature or the public enemy, accident, explosion, fire, storm, earthquake, flood, drought, perils of the sea, casualty, strikes, lock-outs, labor troubles, riots, sabotage, terrorists acts, embargo, war (whether or not declared), governmental actions, delay in issuance or processing of Visa/permit, change of laws and regulations, orders, or decrees, or other causes of like or different character beyond the control of Veehaari.
IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR ADVENTURE HOLIDAY PLAN
After you make a full or partial payment, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All costs incurred due to amendment will be borne by the traveler himself.
NOTE: Hotel Room is subject to availability. Minimum Pax required to run the departure is 22 if the batch does not match in that case only an alternate date will be offered to Veehaari guest.
For Detailed Itinerary reach us on Mail at email@example.com Whatsapp: +91-9966479974
Events by Eventful