Start: Sunday, May 1, 2022 1:00PM
End: Sunday, May 1, 2022 4:00PM
Family Kindness Festival is designed to inspire kids (and their parents) to see that no act of kindness is too small and that their individual acts of kindness add up and can have a big and meaningful impact on the world around them. Family Kindness Festival is presented by Senders Pediatrics and Beachwood City Schools.
WHO: Family Kindness Festival is a family event geared for children ages 5-13 years, but ALL ages are welcome to attend. (All children must be accompanied by an adult)
WHEN: Sunday, May 1, from 1-4 pm
The event is FREE and open to the entire community!
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE DAY:
• Crafts for a Cause: Participate in a variety of make-and-give-back projects that will benefit many local non-profit organizations and the people they serve.
• Meet area children and teens who have developed awesome ideas to spread acts of kindness in their schools, neighborhoods and communities
• Upcycle Parts: Put your creativity to work to create crafts that reuse recycled parts and materials and see that being kind to our planet, by recycling, reusing and reducing waste, counts!
• Wigs for Kids: Participate in the cut-a-thon or cheer on volunteers who are donating their own hair to help make wigs for children suffering from hair loss.
• Wizbang Circus School: Clown around, juggle and make magic!
• Interact with Cleveland area non-profit organizations and discover ways to get involved and give back.
PLUS MUSIC, MAGIC & ENTERTAINMENT TO DELIGHT THE WHOLE FAMILY!
Have a Question About this Festival? Send Us an Email »
Events Provided by: EVVNT