Start: Saturday, October 8, 2022 12:00PM
End: Sunday, October 9, 2022 7:30PM
4th Annual Forgotten Music Festival - October 8 & 9, 2022 - Port St. Joe, FL
Forgotten Music Fest Official performance schedule:
GATES AT NOON - All times are Eastern
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 8
- Cat Daddy Blues Band-1-2:10 pm
- John Bull Trio - 2:40-3:50 pm
- Joel DaSilva- 4:20-5:30 pm
- Mr. Sipp- 6:00-7:30 pm
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 9
-The Nouveaux Honkies- 1-2:10 pm
-The Pitbull of Blues Band- 2:40-3:50 pm
- 2nd Place IBC Winner - 4:20-5:30 pm – Will be announced on May 9th via Facebook LIVE at the International Blues Challenge Finals at the Orpheum Theatre in Memphis, Tennessee!
- JP Soars' Gypsy Blues Review- 6:00-7:30 pm
VIP AND WEEKEND PASSES WILL BE ON AVAILABLE AT A SPECIAL DICSOCUNTED PRE-SALE PRICE ONLY UNTIL JUNE 1ST, after that Pre-Sale will continue at regular price.
VIP and WEEKEND passes will NOT be available at the Gate on days of show. Daily Passes will be available for Pre-Sale and at the Gate.
Bring your lawn chair. NO outside food or beverages. Pets are not allowed on festival grounds, with the exception of service dogs.
For tickets and all event info please visit www.forgottenmusicfestival.com.
Have a Question About this Festival? Send Us an Email »
Events Provided by: EVVNT