What: Third annual Holiday Festival of Food, with local specialty and artisan food vendors
- Friday, November 30, 5 p.m. to 6:45 p.m.
- Saturday, December 1, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Sunday, December 2, 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- CHARLIE BROWN JAZZ concert by the Eric Mintel Quartet at 7 p.m. Friday
- Raffles for food-themed baskets. Baskets include dog treats and toys, cat treats and toys, scratch-off lottery tickets
- Silent auction for gift cards to local supermarkets, restaurants, specialty food stores
- Bucks County Audubon Society, which will sell bird seed and have information for bird lovers
Donation: $3; includes a reusable shopping bag and raffle ticket
Admission to Eric Mintel concert Friday night: $20