Start: Saturday, December 12, 2020 7:00PM
End: Saturday, December 12, 2020 8:00PM
On December 12, San Pedro Creek Culture Park celebrates the holidays with Illume: Making Spirits Bright, a FREE virtual event highlighting the food, dance, and music of our diverse and festive community. The 3rd annual event will feature holiday favorite cooking demonstrations and performances from around the world.
Although this year’s event is virtual, the park remains open and accessible to everyone during the holiday season. Visit before January 4, 2021 to see the festive light displays. Free parking is available at 201 Piazza Italia.
1. Samba Vida Drum & Dance Co. (Brazilian costumed dancers)
2. Eklectik Eats (Pernil and Arroz con Gandules)
3. A look at artwork at San Pedro Creek in partnership with Luminaria: Arts in San Antonio
4. Timeless Sweets TX (Bunuelo “chips” and Mexican chocolate ganache)
5. Texas Bhangra (Indian costumed dancers)
6. Mr. A Ok's Kitchen (Black eyed peas)
7. Compañia Folklorica del Alamo (Ballet Folklorico dancers)
Online Event with Facebook Live
Have a Question About this Festival? Send Us an Email »
Is this your festival? Claim It Now »