Start: Friday, February 16, 2024 8:00PM
End: Friday, February 16, 2024 11:00PM
LEVI RANSOM BAND:
Atlanta based singer-songwriter and producer Levi Ransom is not only a true artist at heart, but also a storyteller who’s writing his own journey. Starting at a young age, Levi began singing at church, shortly followed by learning to play guitar and writing his own music. With influences from creatives such as NEEDTOBREATHE, Hunter Hayes and OneRepublic's Ryan Tedder, he not only has been able to create an honest variety of music, but also produces his own work. As a Music Production graduate from Full Sail University, Levi has spent his time crafting his music while playing shows each weekend at notable places such as Eddie's Attic, Smith's Olde Bar, the Vinyl and many more venues in the Atlanta scene. His high range and smooth voice compliment his discography very well and you're sure to find a song or two to love. With his new album "When I Close My Eyes", Levi is ready to not only continue his journey as an artist, but also to keep the honesty and vulnerability alive in his songs.
ZACH BUTLER BAND:
Zach Butler is an up-and-coming folk-rock singer-songwriter from Atlanta, drawing inspiration from guitar heroes like Jimi Hendrix and Stevie Ray Vaughan, as well as acclaimed songwriters such as Ben Rector and Adam Melchor. With his debut album 'Out of Practice' released in 2022, and a recent live album titled "Zach Butler and the Living Room Band Live at 1971 Sounds," Zach has been making waves in the music scene. From his soulful guitar skills to heartfelt lyrics, Zach's music resonates with audiences, whether it's in intimate living room shows or dynamic stage performances. With his genuine and personable style, Zach Butler is quickly establishing himself as a rising star in the folk-rock genre.
- Age Restriction: All ages
- Presale Tickets Guarantee Entry. Event may sell out in advance.
- Doors: 7:00pm; Show: 8:00pm
- Wild Leap will have a food truck available on-site for guests to purchase food.
LOCATION NOTES (WILD LEAP ATLANTA):
- 6-8 minute walk from Mercedes-Benz Stadium
- 0.4 miles away from Garnett MARTA Station
- 0.6 miles away from State Farm Arena / GWCC MARTA Stop
COMPLIMENTARY PARKING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Limited complimentary parking available at Wild Leap. This is offered on a first come, first served basis.
- Put "Wild Leap Atlanta Parking" into Google Maps to get there.
- If you see the Wild Leap / Lofts at Centennial Yards building on your right, drive past the stop light at the Peters street bridge and make an immediate curved right under the bridge into a parking lot.
- This parking is for both for residents of the apartment and retail visitors. Please look for the green signage straight ahead outlining where the retail spots begin (the spots will have green signs).
ADDITIONAL PARKING OPTIONS:
- Multiple paid lots available across the street from Wild Leap on Ted Turner Drive and Mitchell Street.
- We strongly suggest carpooling or taking Uber!
General Admission | Advance: USD 14.89,
General Admission | Day of Show: USD 18.37