Festival Details - "Linde Oktoberfest"...
Start: Thursday, October 21, 2021 4:00PM
End: Sunday, October 24, 2021 12:00AM
Linde Oktoberfest Tulsa is consistently rated as one of America’s Top Oktoberfests by USA Today and Condé Nast Traveler, and recognized as a Top 5 Authentic U.S. Oktoberfest by USA Today.
New elements to this year’s celebration include:
• Willkommen zum Abend im Münchner Festzelt (Welcome to the Evening in the Munich Festival Tent) – This private, ticketed event will be held in Der BierGarten on Tuesday, October 19 from 6 p.m. - 10 p.m. Tickets are limited with beautifully decorated tables (10 people per table) for an authentic three-course meal including Wurstbrett (charcuterie board).
• Ein Abend mit Freunden und Familie (Friends and Family Night) For the first time outside of Corporate Night, guests will have the opportunity to reserve tables for Friends and Family on Thursday, October 21 from 4 p.m. – 11 p.m. to celebrate the Tapping of the Keg, the Parade of Brewers and spectacular fireworks over the Arkansas River. A limited number of tables are set aside in each zelt (tent), and each table reservation includes a commemorative MassKrug and a first fill for your guests. Tickets are $350 per table for the complete package for ten people.
• Frühstück auf dem Oktoberfest (Breakfast at Oktoberfest) – Bring the entire family for this special breakfast in the expanded Paulaner Bier Stube that will feature our own authentic German Blaskapelle, German Dancers and performances by Das ist Lustig on Sunday, October 24 from 9:30 a.m. – Noon. Reserved tables of 10 includes admission for the full day of activities, a complete German breakfast and beverage of your choice ($400). Single tickets available for $40.
• Shuttle routes, “Schnelle Fahrt” (Fast Ride), will provide upgraded service to the front gate of Oktoberfest from new parking areas along Boston Ave. from 8th Street to 12th Street and locations throughout Tulsa including Downtown hotels, the Blue Dome District, OSU Greenwood Campus, Lewis Ave. near 79th Street, and the Promenade Mall at 43rd and Yale. PLEASE NOTE: Parking is no longer available at the Festival Grounds due to new development in the area.
• Shared Ride services will be accommodated on Jackson Ave. (enter ONLY on 17th Street at Southwest Blvd.)
• Patrons no longer need to exchange money for coupons. Reverse ATMs will be available to exchange cash for cards if needed.
• All admission tickets and packages must be purchased in advance as there will be no walk-up sales available at the main entrance.
• Carnival rides for all ages will be operating each day of the festival (except Tuesday evening), with All-You-Can-Ride wristbands available for $25, valid on Friday and Sunday only.
• Admission Ticket packages are available to meet every budget, including admission to the FC Tulsa VIP Terrasse, Autobahn and Schnelle Packs which include admission, a MassKrug, and more. Ticket packages can be purchased https://tulsaoktoberfest.org/home-2/purchase-your-ticket/.
Have a Question About this Festival? Send Us an Email »
Events Provided by: EVVNT