Festival Details - "Magical Santa Experience"...
Start: Friday, November 27, 2020 10:00AM
End: Friday, November 27, 2020 2:00PM
Psst… Santa is Coming to the Market!
Visit the Calgary Christmas Market to chat with Santa from a safe distance so he can be in tip-top health for his big journey on Christmas Eve! Don’t forget to drop your letter to Santa in our North Pole mailbox and you’ll receive a letter in return. Our professional photographer will snap a festive family photo and with some holiday magic Santa will appear in the photo! Pre-Sale Timed Tickets Only:
Friday November 27th: 10am – 2pm
Saturday, November 28th: 10am – 2pm
Sunday, November 29th: 10am – 2pm
Friday December 4th: 10am – 2 pm
Saturday December 5th: 10am – 2pm
Sunday, December 6th: 10am – 2pm
FAQs and COVID Safety Information:
The health and wellbeing of Santa and all the families who visit is our highest priority. The following safety measures will be in place and are mandatory for all ticketed sessions.
• Pre-sale Timed Tickets are required to take part in the Santa Experience.
• No walk-ins will be permitted.
• Each ticketed session is 10 minutes long to ensure you have a pleasant experience while giving our team of elves adequate time to sanitize high touch surfaces and reset the space.
• If any member of your party is feeling unwell, experiencing COVID symptoms, been in contact with a confirmed case, or travelled outside of Canada in the 14 days leading up to your timeslot, you are not permitted to attend the event. Please cancel your session so another family may enjoy some holiday magic.
• Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes prior to your timeslot as we are not permitted to form a queue.
• As per the City of Calgary bylaw, face coverings are required to be worn while indoor public places. Masks must be worn by all the participants upon entry to the Santa Experience; they may be removed for the family photo.
o Any participants that fall under the list of exemptions must maintain 6ft of distance between themselves and Santa, all staff, and fellow participants.
• Hand sanitizer must be used upon entering and exiting the Santa Experience.
• Staff will be conducting temperature checks on all participants.
What does a “Timed Ticket” mean?
One timed ticket is one 10-minute session, suitable for one family (1-3 children with parent/guardian).
If you prefer more than 10 minutes or have a large family (4-6 children with parents/guardians), you must purchase two timed tickets.
*No extended family or friends are permitted to join your party due to social distancing and capacity rules.
How do I book a session?
Click on the link* to find preferred dates and times on our booking page. Complete the intake questions, agree to the terms and conditions, and complete payment.
*Link will be live on Thursday, November 12th.
What time should we arrive for our session?
Please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your session to allow time to complete the COVID screening and temperature checks. Tip: leave adequate time to park and enter the Market and approach the main stage. If you are late, your session will be missed and we will proceed with the next timeslot. Due to the nature of the event and back-to-back timeslots, we are unable to re-book.
What kind of photo will we receive?
You will receive one printed hard copy of your family that Santa will magically appear in from our onsite professional photographers. All photos can be accessed digitally for download on their website 24-48 hours after the event.
Do you offer refunds?
Unfortunately, we are not able to issue refunds for missed or cancelled appointments. BUT, we will donate your $20 ticket fee to the Calgary Food Bank.
Check out all of the events happening at the Calgary Farmers' Market!
Have a Question About this Festival? Send Us an Email »
Is this your festival? Claim It Now »