The Whole Person's Main Street Music Festival
Saturday, July 27, 11am-11pm
Washington Square Park, 100 E. Pershing, KCMO
Held annually, The Whole Person’s Main Street Music Festival is a celebration of the 29th anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). It is a fun, summertime event that welcomes all!
This FREE FESTIVAL is an exciting and family-friendly community event featuring:
5 Live bands on the Main Stage
- SELLOUT! - headliner
- Victor & Penny
- A La Mode
- Rex Hobart's Honky Tonk Trio
- Conga Jim and the Coconuts
- Vendors, crafters/makers
- Festival roving entertainers
- Performance by The Whole Person’s inclusive choral group, Tota Voces
- Food trucks
- Beer garden
- Activities for all ages (Kids area, inflatables, face painting)
- Organization booths and demonstrations
- Most food trucks accept debit/credit cards, but cash is appreciated (and probably the fastest option).
- Picnic blankets and portable chairs are welcome and encouraged!
- Portable toilets will be available.
- No outside alcohol, please.
- Entry to the event is completely free and no tickets are required! Any food and drink purchases will be at your own expense, but feel free to enjoy the all the entertainment free of charge!