The most anticipated food & entertainment festival of the year is taking over the BRAND NEW Drive Shack located on Lake Nona Boulevard in Orlando, FL on Saturday, February 9, 2019! Get ready for an action-packed day filled with a variety of tacos, margaritas, delicious indulgences, live entertainment on the Miller Lite stage, and taco themed activities! Come hungry, get ready for the Orlando Taco Festival!
Get ready for...
- 30+ Taco & Food Vendors
- Tequila Expo
- Baggo Tournament
- Chili Pepper & Taco Eating Contest
- Live Authentic & Traditional Entertainment
- Nacho Bar
- Amazing Hotle deals (see below)
- and much more!
WHAT TO EXPECT
At the Orlando Taco Festival, you’ll find over 75 varieties of tacos for just $3 each. It's time for Taco Heaven! 30 of the area's best restaurants, food trucks, and eateries will be on hand to serving up an amazing variety of mouth watering tacos & other related food items (mexican corn, churritos, churros, tamales, nachos & more)
There will be bars and beverage stations serving margaritas, tequila flights, ice cold beer, water, soda & more. Beverages will be cash or credit but all food items will work on a voucher system. Vouchers will be available for purchase at stations located throughout the festival grounds. Additional vendors will be on hand to sell other food (cotton candy, cakes, desserts etc) as well. Multiple ATMs will be on site & strongly encourage cash sales at voucher stations.
- Different types of tequila will be available for pre-arranged flight's or individual purchases at the tequila expo!
- Children 10 & under are FREE & do not need a ticket! There will be face painters, bounce houses, games & activities and overall fun for the entire family.