Philadelphia’s largest food & entertainment festival returns, this year with a new venue, to the 2300 Arena in South Philadelphia on Saturday, October 13th! Enjoy a family friendly day at the arena filled with Philly's most iconic foods featuring 25+ restaurants & vendors, live entertainment, Astrafoods cheesesteak eating competition, carnival attractions & games, craft beer garden, local vendors & much more!
When: Saturday, October 13th, 2018
Where: 2300 Arena - 2300 S Swanson St. Philadelphia, PA 19148
Time: 12PM - 6PM (VIP), 1PM - 6PM
Kids Admission (Ages 10 & under are Free)
- Ages 10 & under are free & require no ticket
- Come hungry as there will be over 25 of the area's best cheesesteak restaurants and food purveyors dishing out a variety of samples of cheesesteaks, roast pork sandwiches, hoagies, water ice, soft pretzels, and more!
ASTRAFOODS EATING COMPETITION
Earn you seat to the 2017 Cheesesteak eating contest by attending our free qualifiers at (Announcements with location & time coming)
- 1st place $1,000 00 & 2018 Championship belt
- 2nd place $500
- 3rd place $250
SPONSORS & VENDORS
- Have a restaurant, food truck or vendor inquiry? Drop us a line at INFO@CheesesteakFest.com, call (888) 827-8340 or visit us at www.CheesesteakFest.com.
KIDS ATTRACTIONS & DETAILS
- Carnival rides & games
- Face Painters & Balloon Twisters
- Bring your dancing shoes and expect to hear the sounds of traditional rock, acoustic acts, Philly's best DJ's, Mechanical Bull, tailgating games & more!
*All tickets purchased for The Philly Cheesesteak & Food Fest by phone or online are final. We Do Not issue refunds & this is a rain or shine indoor/outdoor event.
Check out all the additional details & purchase tickets by heading to www.Cheesesteakfest.com today!