Start: Thursday, October 17, 2024 8:00AM
End: Saturday, October 19, 2024 5:00PM
The course will run as a 2 X 2 matrix- 2 parallel courses for 1.5 days, then the other two; attendees are free to walk between all. Every day will have a central afternoon session that draws all attendees together - surprises guaranteed, a possible SIR Foundation evening event, networking, close discussions with faculty.. and premiering 'Special Skills' practical events to assure participants head home with unique new (or reinforced skills) to take on new procedures.
The topics are exciting, and coordinated by 4 top course coordinators for each section, and their invited faculty.
- MSK-Pain: Embolotherapy (GAE, Shoulders, elbows etc). Bones and Nerves (cements, rods, nerve lysis, stimulator and pumps placements etc.)
- Portal Hypertension
- Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD)
The meeting offers an optimal setting with minimal time away and maximum benefit to your practice and professional development. A dynamic and interactive agenda allows attendees to complete over 10 CMEs and return to their practice with the most recent techniques, and an opportunity to try out devices in an intimate setting.
This NEW opportunity will offer a deep dive into learning through:
- Case-based and didactic content
- Practical tips for pros
- and much more!
This course is designed for the busy IR with more than nine years of experience who is looking for pragmatic skills, networking, and the opportunity to try new devices and techniques, with minimal time away from their practice.
- Engage in interactive learning experiences led by respected experts who share your professional journey.
- Collaborate with peers to brainstorm ideas, participate in skill labs to apply, and refine your expertise, and earn CME credits.
- Acquire the knowledge and skills required to efficiently manage your practice and stay up to date with the latest advancements in techniques and medical device innovations.
General Admission: USD 50.00