St. Charles 63rd Annual Fall Festival Sept. 24th & 25th
Festival Details - "St. Charles 63rd Annual Fall Festival Sept. 24th & 25th"...
Start: Saturday, September 24, 2022 6:00PM
End: Sunday, September 25, 2022 6:00PM
St. Charles 63rd Annual
Fall Festival/ Turkey Dinner- 2022
440 Kendall St., Burlington, WI
• Join us as the fun begins, Saturday, Sept 24th, 6:00 – 10:30 under the beer tent!
• “The Gravity of Youth” will kick off the festival with live music (7-10:30). AMAZING band playing classic favorites. (Featured at Lake Lawn Resort, Rib fest, Maxwell Mansion and many more…)
• Food will be available for purchase, including Pina Food Truck.
• Wine and beer available for purchase to quench your thirst!
• Raffles and prizes throughout the night …don’t miss it!!!
• SUNDAY, SEPT. 25th will feature our FABULOUS TURKEY DINNER, served 11 am - 4 pm. $14.00 per carryout container (only option), limited seating available in dining room and outside.
• Hispanic Community food tent also available.
• Games and outdoor fun for the kids!
• Music provided by “Twin Rivers Band”, 2-5:45pm., under the beer tent.
Throughout the weekend:
• Our famous Auto & Cash Raffle tickets available until SOLD OUT: GRAND PRIZE $16,500 towards purchase of a NEW vehicle
from Miller Motors or Lynch Dealership or $15,000 CASH
1400 tickets sold; $50.00 ea. 40+ cash prizes awarded!!!
• Tickets? call parish office @ 262-763-2260 or Mike & Karen @262-763-7365
Or purchase at https://scfallfest.givesmart.com
• Drawing 5:45 sharp on parish grounds; do not need to be present to win
• Big screen TV and booze basket raffle
• On-line silent auction starting Wednesday Sept. 21st
o You must register and bid on-line beginning Sept. 21st. You may purchase raffle tickets and donate to the festival@ https://scfallfest.givesmart.com
o Items will be available for viewing in Activity Center both days.
o IPAD assistants will be available Sunday to help with bidding.
• $1.00 Sweepstakes Tickets Available, 6 for $ 5! (Drawing Sept. 28th)
o $750 cash
o Whole pig (processing not included) donated by Wilson Meats
o 2-night stay (Nov.-March) at The Mart Apt. https://www.themartapt.com/
o Beer tasting & food pairing for 10 @ Runaway Micropub & Nanobrewery
o $150 Kwik Trip Gas Card
• Produce and bake sale returns and Craft Raffle – Sunday only
Need information - contact Mary@262-206-5569 or Parish Office@262-763-2260 or visit https://www.ourblcc.org/blog/news
Have a Question About this Festival? Send Us an Email »
Events Provided by: EVVNT