Start: Saturday, September 24, 2022 6:00PM
End: Sunday, September 25, 2022 6:00PM
St. Charles 63rd Annual
Fall Festival/ Turkey Dinner- 2022
440 Kendall St., Burlington, WI
- Join us as the fun begins, Saturday, Sept 24th, 6:00 - 10:30 under the beer tent!
- "The Gravity of Youth" will kick off the festival with live music (7-10:30). AMAZING band playing classic favorites. (Featured at Lake Lawn Resort, Rib fest, Maxwell Mansion and many more...)
- Food will be available for purchase, including Pina Food Truck.
- Wine and beer available for purchase to quench your thirst!
- Raffles and prizes throughout the night ...don't miss it!!!
- SUNDAY, SEPT. 25th will feature our FABULOUS TURKEY DINNER, served 11 am - 4 pm. $14.00 per carryout container (only option), limited seating available in dining room and outside.
- Hispanic Community food tent also available.
- Games and outdoor fun for the kids!
- Music provided by "Twin Rivers Band", 2-5:45pm., under the beer tent.
Throughout the weekend:
- Our famous Auto and Cash Raffle tickets available until SOLD OUT: GRAND PRIZE $16,500 towards purchase of a NEW vehicle
from Miller Motors or Lynch Dealership or $15,000 CASH
1400 tickets sold; $50.00 ea. 40+ cash prizes awarded!!!
- Tickets? call parish office @ 262-763-2260 or Mike and Karen @262-763-7365
Or purchase at https://scfallfest.givesmart.com
- Drawing 5:45 sharp on parish grounds; do not need to be present to win
- Big screen TV and booze basket raffle
- On-line silent auction starting Wednesday Sept. 21st
- You must register and bid on-line beginning Sept. 21st. You may purchase raffle tickets and donate to the festival@ https://scfallfest.givesmart.com
- Items will be available for viewing in Activity Center both days.
- IPAD assistants will be available Sunday to help with bidding.
- $1.00 Sweepstakes Tickets Available, 6 for $ 5! (Drawing Sept. 28th)
- $750 cash
- Whole pig (processing not included) donated by Wilson Meats
- 2-night stay (Nov.-March) at The Mart Apt. https://www.themartapt.com/
- Beer tasting and food pairing for 10 @ Runaway Micropub and Nanobrewery
- $150 Kwik Trip Gas Card
- Produce and bake sale returns and Craft Raffle - Sunday only
Need information - contact Mary@262-206-5569 or Parish Office@262-763-2260 or visit https://www.ourblcc.org/blog/news