St. Charles Borromeo Parish 62nd Fall Festival and Turkey Dinner
Festival Details - "St. Charles Borromeo Parish 62nd Fall Festival and Turkey Dinner"...
Start: Sunday, September 26, 2021 11:00AM
End: Sunday, September 26, 2021 6:00PM
• SUNDAY, SEPT. 26th will feature our FABULOUS TURKEY DINNER, served 11 am - 4 pm. $12.00 per carryout container (only option due to Covid), limited seating available in dining room and outside.
• Hispanic Community food tent also available.
• Games and outdoor fun for the kids!
• Music provided by “Twin Rivers Band”, 2-5:45pm., under the beer tent.
Throughout the weekend:
• Our famous Auto & Cash Raffle (1 IN 32 WIN) tickets available until SOLD OUT: GRAND PRIZE $16,500 towards purchase of a NEW vehicle
from Miller Motors or Lynch Dealership or $15,000 CASH
1250 tickets sold; $50.00 ea. 39 cash prizes awarded totaling $30,000!!!
• Tickets? call parish office @ 262-763-2260 or Mike & Karen @262-763-7365
• Drawing 5:45 sharp on parish grounds; do not need to be present to win
• On-line silent auction starting Wednesday Sept. 22nd
o All items and bidding info available @ https://scfallfest.givesmart.com
o You may purchase raffle tickets ( only 1250 car tickets sold) @ https://scfallfest.givesmart.com
o Items will be available for viewing in Activity Center both days.
o IPAD assistants will be available Sunday to help with bidding.
• $1.00 Sweepstakes Tickets Available, 6 for $ 5! (Drawing Sept. 28th)
• Need information on anything - contact Mary@262-206-5569 or Parish Office@262-763-2260
Have a Question About this Festival? Send Us an Email »
Events Provided by: EVVNT