The City will kick off the 2022 Holiday Season with an event for all ages that includes holiday music from local performers, food, children's activities and more!
Food trucks and beverage vendors will be on site, offering up a delicious range of fare available for purchase. Attendees are encouraged to bring chairs and blankets.
• Boynton Beach Gold Coast Band
• DJ/Emcee Digital Vibez
• Exceptional Ensembell Hand Bell Choir for Adults with Special Needs
• Map Dance Theatre
• Melissa & Starling's Performing Arts
• Interactive Storytime by Nanny Gingerbread
• Young Singers of the Palm Beaches
• Broadway Bistro
• Chicago Me Up
• Cousins Main Lobster
• Dough Dough Donuts
• No Grind No Shine Italian Ice
• Potions in Motion
• That's Amore
*Food and beverage vendors and offerings subject to change.
City of Boynton Beach officials, including the Mayor, Vice Mayor, City Commissioners, and City Manager will “Flip the Switch” that will turn on a display of more than 45,000 LED Mini Lights and light poles in Downtown Boynton. The lights will grace three historic trees in Downtown Boynton, including:
• Two Banyan trees on E. Ocean Ave. (east of City Hall) - trunks and branches will be wrapped with 25,000 Warm White LED Mini Lights
• Kapok Tree on E. Ocean and Seacrest Blvd. (west of the Arts & Cultural Center) - trunks and branches wrapped with 20,000 Warm White LED Mini Lights
• In addition, 7,200 cool white LED mini lights will adorn a 3,000 pound, 30’ custom Holiday Tree located at Centennial Park just east of City Hall. A Nativity Scene, Menorah and Kinara will also be on display in Town Square.
We invite the community to Snap & Share photos throughout the holiday season for a chance to win a $25 gift card to a Downtown Boynton business or restaurant.
• Children's Activities
• Visit with Santa
• Holiday Market Vendors & more!
Pop in to the Affordable Art Show:
• Holiday Edition at the Arts & Cultural Center
• Free parking is available on the corner of Boynton Beach Blvd. and Seacrest Blvd. (entrance is located off Boynton Beach Blvd.)
• Accessible parking will be available.
Ride share encouraged; drop-off/pickup point located in roundabout at City Hall (100 E. Ocean Ave.)
• For ADA accommodations, call 561-742-6241 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a Question About this Festival? Send Us an Email »