Arizona Taco Festival Returns for 13th Year with Chef & TV Personality Aaron May bringing his band of celeb-u-friends to town.
2 Days of Peace, Love & Tacos Set for November 12 & 13 at Bell Bank Park in Mesa
The Often Imitated, Never Duplicated — Arizona Taco Festival
, is bringing its flare and fiesta to the East Valley. The Valley's most popular event is set to return on November 12 and 13 at a new location—Bell Bank Park in Mesa—with celebrity Chef Aaron May as a special guest and event host. Chef May, known for his regular appearances on the Food Network, Guy's Grocery Games
as well as producing the largest annual Official NFL Tailgate event each year at the Super Bowl, is inviting his taco brethren from the world of sports, tv, food and film to this year's Taco Festival.
The Arizona Taco Festival will include its much-fabled line-up of the Valley's best taco-teers, competing for the title of Top Taco with prize money and bragging rights on the line.
- An updated version of the sought-after Tequila Expo, now becoming a Tequila Passport, allowing all guests to sample over 100 top shelf agaves around the entire event!
- Lucha Libre Wrestler
- The one & only Ay Chihuahua Beauty Pageant
- Hot Sauce Expo 100s of hot sauces, curated by Vic Clinco, the owner of the largest collection in the world!
- Live Music stage featuring Bands, DJ's, Mariachis a Day of the Dead Wedding and so much more.
- Chef Aaron May Culinary Experience where Chef May is bringing 6 of his fellow Food Network star chefs to all mingle and make tacos.
The family-friendly event is a cultural celebration that will welcome thousands of attendees from all over the Valley.
“I'm going to make this year's taco fest into a full Taco-Palooza of epic proportions. I might even get in the wrestling ring with the Luchas!” says May.
The Arizona Taco Festival will transform Bell Bank Park into a Taco-Topia! Gates will open at 11am and the fun will run until 6pm. Tickets are now available online.